Tuesday, December 15, 2020

I Need Your Help

Psalm 86:1-5; Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help.  2; Protect me, for I am devoted to you.  Save me, for I serve you and trust you.  You are my God.  3; Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly.  4; Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you.  5; O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for our help.  6; Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry.  7; I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.

You and I can expect to go through trials and tribulations. Can be very difficult to face and so therefore we shouldn’t be upset. What are God’s purposes can God be in something that feels so painful and difficult.  Cleansing and purification. Always one of God’s ultimate purpose.  When these things come into our life what is our response. Will either drive us toward God or away from God. When we face trials we are driven to God. When we’re driven to Him, we began to see God’s perspective and we have a totally different concept or perception.

Often times the only times that gets junk to the service are the difficult times in our lives. We’re driven to God and we began to see ourselves.  He pushes us to the limit. We think we can’t take anymore. God knows what our limits are. This is as far as I can go. God this is all I can handle. Just when we think we’re going to fall off the cliff. God changes our circumstances. 

God loves to see us with improved faith. No matter what we go through we have to see that God is going to see us through. We are giving God the glory through sustaining us through tough times. We can’t give up or quit and if you do quit, you’ll end up losing the blessing. 

James 1:3; Knowing that the testing of your faith test endurance, endures under hardship and trials. The more we go through the stronger we become.  He’s building us up in the likeliness of His son. Our devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ will tested. Here comes some trial in our life that will stretch us. A lot of times we walk away from hurtful times, this is the way he determines if we love him or not. Trials reveal how strong my faith is. Trials reveal my love and devotion to Christ. AM I willing to trust him or am I willing to hang in there when things don’t look like they’re going to work out.  He tests our faith, and endurance, love and devotion to Him. Because He’s going to send test in our lives to test our faith.  

Whenever things around us says to quit, we have to stand strong on His word. He wants to demonstrate His power to sustain us.  When he blesses us, He’s glorifying himself.  When you see someone else going through heartache, but somehow they keep a smile on their face. 

Proverbs 23:7; For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he…
We can’t focus on the negativity nor can we feed into what everyone else is talking about or feeding upon. We have to keep our focus on the good stuff.  Whatever it is that makes you feel good on the inside, whatever is pure and admirable to you is what you should focus your energies on as much as possible.  

We have to examine our heart because your thought life trickles right to your heart – and we all know that what emanates from the heart will most assuredly manifest itself in your life.  Pray to God to help create a reality that reflects the loveliness of God’s power within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unresolved Hurt

  After a recent conversation with a woman about her fiancĂ©, she realized she’s carrying a load of unresolved pain from her past relations...